Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

We have a hearing in Romford CC next Friday 19 September. we

Customer Question

Hi, we have a hearing in Romford CC next Friday 19 September. we are depending claim for around £5000 for fees the company wholly disputes. I’m looking for a barrister to represent the company in the defence
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no, Uk, Romford CC , commercial
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filed defence, direction questionnaire and drafted evidence not yet submitted
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Have you contacted any chambers in or around Romford to see whether they can assist you yet?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No

I suggest you begin your search by looking for barristers around Romford.

The link below takes you to a number London based chambers where you can find a barrister to assist you with the hearing.

2 Temple Gardens – Leading civil and commercial barristers (2tg.co.uk)

Crown Office Chambers | Barristers' Chambers

Home - 12 King's Bench Walk (12kbw.co.uk)

I should add that their fees are negotiable and you should shop around to see which one fits your budget.

I hope i have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe