How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8325
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Dear, I wonder if I can see my kids As I was bailed with

This answer was rated:

Hello dear
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I wonder if I can see my kids As I was bailed with condition not to get close to property where my partner and kids live
JA: What steps has your partner taken so far?
Customer: I don't know I don't have any contact And police are not helping me even to go and get some close
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well I make a big mistake pulled from the hair We were struggling with relation
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Would I be able to see the kids?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
29th this month I have to report to the police
And 3 October when the condition I hope end
I wonder if I can se them till then as I never stayed away

Good afternoon.

My name is ***** ***** I specialise in family law. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you, please give me time to review your question and I will revert back to you shortly.

Do yo have any friends or family members that would be able to help you out with seeing the children - by picking them up from your partner's home and bringing them to somewhere to see you (like a park for example)?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have if I can do that?

Yes you can do that. You are bailed not to go home, but there are no restrictions on you being able to see the children from what you have told me. So you can organise contact with them through a third party who can act as a go between for contact.

Your partner has to agree of course, but assuming they will and there is no danger to your kids, then you should be able to see them regularly over the next few weeks until things progress with the charges/ bail situation.

I hope that this helps? Is there anything else I can help with today about this?

It also looks like you clicked the call request button - apologies I can’t take a call at the moment but other experts are free to contact you. If no one calls you then you will not be charged for it - an "authorisation" has been made for payment, that's all. However, the call request is open to all experts - if you want to cancel the call then please send an email to *****@******.***, or contact customer care on this number - 0808(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I didn't pres it by mistake but if I get a call wold be very much appreciated.
Thank you that you told me that I can see the kids from the third party.
Thank you

Very happy to help.

The call is now on the system and a colleague will pick that up for you as soon as they are available.

In the meantime, thank you for your question and I wish you the best of luck in arranging some contact time with your children.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

plclegal and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you

My pleasure.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter