MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

God Evening, can I ask you if the company National

God Evening, can I ask you if the company National Homebuyers are a bona fire company
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We live in Coventry
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We agreed a sale of our property to N/home buyers but are struggling to find a new property for our budget. apart from agreeing to their purchase via email nothing has been signed. Can we change our minds and say no to the offer?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: A valueer called today to appraise the property on their behalf and said he would be in touch later today. We are wondering if it is a scam and if so wish to pull out of the deal. We may well pull out anyway.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you signed an agreement with the company?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No, I did email an acceptance of the offer but other than that no paperwork has been signed

Can you confirm a suitable time to call?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please phone 02476 616131
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
please call 02476m61613, I can put that line on speaker so my wife can hear you as well

Thank you for your call if you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us going forwards.