frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

0My 21 year old son lives with me and it's a very

0My 21 year old son lives with me and it's a very tempestuous relationship. He is supposed to pay €50 PW , however I have not received this for some time. Its time he left to give me peace of mind. I cannot afford to keep non paying adults. My husband's life insurance is gone in living and rearing 2 children. He died in 2008 when they were very young.
JA: Where is the son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In my home in Limerick Ireland.
JA: What steps has the son taken so far?
Customer: None , He's immature for his age though does have a job. He is supposed to inherit a small farm that my husband owned when he reaches the age of 26 , right now I don't think he should get it at all and I don't know if I still have to do my husbands wishes and what was in his will. The farm is rented for a period of 5 years.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can I sell it if things get tough after the five years of leasing the land is up ?

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Why would you want to deny your of his entitlement under the your husband's Will. If he is not paying rent you can evict him. But I would not advise that you sell his entitlement

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
There were conditions attached to the will and it's in my gift to sell if necessary. My son cannot inherit until he is 26. He seems to have behavioural issues in his treatment of me. Respect for me is sadly lacking but he does , however have a huge sense of entitlement.

Ok if the conditions in the will allow you to sell due to his behaviour then that's understood.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.