Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My Abbas musse I lost my passport, My flight 9:15 11/09/21,

Customer Question

Hi my Abbas musse I lost my passport
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My flight 9:15 11/09/21
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm Greece Athens
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I report local police center In Athens
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can't call you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I don't want to mis my flight, because flight time at 9:15 am, 11/09/21
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have to be there at 6:00am
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Greece, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you and issue a refund, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You need to contact the British embassy to get an emergency travel document: https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-embassy-athens

I trust this assists