How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marcinlondon Your Own Question
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 582
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Marcinlondon is online now

He served 10 years and come out and now I have his baby son.

Customer Question

Hi he served 10 years and come out and now I have his baby son. I no he’s not allowed any unsupervised contact with anyone under the age of 16 but could we possibly live together as a family.
JA: Where is the son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Midlands England
JA: What steps has the son taken so far?
Customer: he’s only a baby he’s seen him around family members and myself.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to know how it can ever work in future
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.

Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussions on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this. He needs to comply with all restrictions imposed by the court and the police.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

I really can't comment on how this can work on a personal level.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
can someone who was convicted and do 10years in prison come out. Have a family and live with them ? still on the register he was a Mina himself when this happened but was sentenced as a adult.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

It is not impossible but it all depends on his conviction and the relevant restrictions in place. I suggest he contacts his solicitor and/or barrister and ask this questions as they are the only one who know the case and how to work with it.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

I hope all works out for you.