Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I have been abused financially by booking.com. How can I

Customer Question

I have been abused financially by booking.com. How can I file a case against booking.com
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have contacted booking.com several times, raise the case via resolver, provide all evidences. I got to an obudsman to no avail
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing for now
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 5 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.

Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussions on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about this. If it is a money claim you could consider the small claims court (depending on how much your claim is worth).

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 2 days ago.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to help.