Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

My uk My UK student visa application decision has taken more

My uk My UK student visa application decision has taken more than the standard that is 15 working. I applied it on 16th of August 2021. I'm now worried and i don't know what to do.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have filled a complaint to them but no response came. I'm international student from Ghana. Currently living in Accra, Ghana.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm a sponsored students from the government of Ghana I'm a presented sponsorship letter when applying for the visa

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.

Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussions on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about this. Please note that it takes at least three weeks for a decision to be made.

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa#:~:text=The%20earliest%20you%20can%20apply,your%20visa%20within%203%20weeks.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It has taken more than three weeks

You have done the right thing - you chased.

If there is a problem with it, you will get notified!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please what can you do for me
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please i didn't request for the call but i think they have deducted from my account

No problem, I will cancel the call.

Please report it to customer service to ensure you are not charged!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please any advice on what to do about the delay in visa?

You have done what you should have. Wait for their response. You have just chased them. There is nothing else you can do.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My uk visa application decision is now 25 working days pending approval for the decision making center. I dont know what to do now.

You could submit another chaser, but I would wait.