frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have had 3 lumbar operations and am now experiencing more

I have had 3 lumbar operations and am now experiencing more issues where I may need a 4th surgery soon. I've had to give up my job working in a dry cleaners as my consultant said it wasn't a good job for me as there is twisting and lifting. I am now not working and on tremendous pain daily. I just wondered if I can get help finacially
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chatham kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Non do far. I didn't know if I'd be able to get help
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm under investigation at present as I have other issues coming to the surface. I have signs of Hoffman syndrome narrowing of my spinal column at L4 and 5 also I have cervical spine issues

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Are you a British citizen or on a visa?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Yes British

You would need to contact your local council for support. Have you made any contact?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

No as wouldn't know what to say or how to go about it all

There should be funding available its just a question of informing the council that you are struggling with day to day care and bills and you need help. If there are any funding available to support you.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.