Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

How do i get my vaccine certificate with a QR code on it? My

Customer Question

How do i get my vaccine certificate with a QR code on it? My GP surgery printed out my list of vaccines and said that was enough. I am travelling to Geneva on Wednesday so am starting to panic.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Suffolk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have booked my ticket and got the printout of my vaccines.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 11 days ago.
Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.
You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.
Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate.

Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. You need to let you GP Know that you are after a Covid, travel certificate. They should be able to issue one asap.

Alternatively, you can download the NHS app, https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/, and download the pass from there.

Let me know please if you have any questions or need anything else. I am happy to help.