frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have had access to my children taken away following an

Customer Question

Hi, I have had access to my children taken away following an arrest but no charge yet
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lymington, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing really, social services came to see my wife yesterday and imposed restrictions. I'm really worried that they will take the kids away
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats all at the moment
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

What were you arrested for?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Downloading and distributing indecent images

How old are your children

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
9, 11 and 17

Ok. It is likely that there will be restrictions on your access to your children because of the nature of the allegations. You need to stay focused and to ensure you are properly legally represented. The children wouldn't be taken away from your wife only that you wouldn't be able to live in the same house with your children.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Social services have said because my wife is supporting me that it makes her a risk to the children, so if I do get access there will need to be another adult present as well as my wife. So there will always be one other there
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Which makes life so difficult
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Do you know of any solicitors who can help in my area?

I understand and that is the complication of the matter. Your wife can still support you but from a distance to avoid your children been taking away.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for your help

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.