12826847

I've been stopped by police the veichle is showing on Satan,

Customer Question

Hi I've been stopped by police the veichle is showing on Satan
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottinghamshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as yet veichle as been seized but it is showing on data base as insured but they saying I'm not insured
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm regestired veichle owner but they saying I'm not insured because of the provisional licence that I hold
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi I've held a full driving license since 03/02/93 yes I've had driving bans 2 of for excess drink on the last drink drive ban I served a prison sentence plus 3 year ban . I applied for the licence early witch I was entitled to I was given court date and attended only for the judge to decline instantly which I accepted only for the judge to turn around and say you also need to do a retest aswel but when the first sentence was given he didn't say anything about retest as it's been stuck in back of my mind for quiet some years now I've applied for provisional licence and also taken the theory tests but in the back of my mind is that dout again I go on DVLA site and it says I don't need to do any tests again I'm really struggling with the uncertainty it's put in to me any help with this would be appreciated
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Sorry but I don't understand.

Are you saying that you were subject to an extended test?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

If you mean you have been revoked upon medical grounds, then you would have to comply with the DVLA's procedure to check your safety to drive.