Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

My companies logo has peeled off the front of the luton town

Customer Question

Hi my companies logo has peeled off the front of the luton town fc shirts after a few weeks of them being bought by the fans , I pay 210k a year and I am a local company that has taken a big risk and now feel that this has tarnished our company's reputation as a high end fit out company . I wanted my legacy to live on through these shirts but insted it won't last the season
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

It appears that the supplier of the shirt may have breached their supply of services contract with you.   The supplier is under a duty in contract law and statute to provide you with a product and service that is fit for purpose, of reasonably satisfactory quality and matched the description at the point of sale.   Your damages will be a refund on the price paid for the period when their services were not up to standard, plus additional costs of rectifying their defective work through another supplier.

As your expected damages are above £25,000, the claim will be allocated to the Multi Track.    These tracks are much more formal and legally technical, and it is expected that both parties will instruct solicitors.   The normal rule on the Multi Track is that the winning party (either at a Final Hearing, or through a negotiated settlement) can expect to receive most of their legal costs from the losing party.

I strongly recommend that you instruct specialist commercial dispute resolution and court litigation solicitors to advise you and conduct the litigation.   If you cannot afford legal costs upfront, you should contact your home or business insurers and ask if they will cover your legal costs under a legal expenses insurance policy.   They will either pay your solicitors’ fees or appoint a law firm on their panel of solicitors to act for you.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry.   Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd