How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 468
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

Mother with holding my children, Bounemouth, Ive been able

Customer Question

Mother with holding my children
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bounemouth
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Ive been able to have contact, but she won't let me see them!
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just that we were really great and now she has blocked me on all accounts and if I turn up she will phone the police
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
what happens now???
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 8 days ago.
Good afternoon and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and children's matters so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. First and foremost, how old are the children? Secondly, when was the last time you saw them? Thanks, J
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Saw them last week! And they are 4 and 2
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can we just text this situation?
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 8 days ago.
Of course. The call offer is an automated site pop-up. For me, it's definitely easier to message.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 8 days ago.
Do you have any idea why your ex is withholding contact? If she continues to refuse the children the chance to spend time with you, you'll have no option but to make an application for a Child Arrangements Order.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 8 days ago.
Even if you do make an application to court, I suspect she is going to raise welfare issues regarding the children. That will almost certainly trigger an investigation by an organisation called CAFCASS (Children and Families Court Advisory Service). They will do safeguarding checks on you and the mother and prepare a report with recommendations on how often and where the children spend time with you.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 6 days ago.
Hello again. I note that I haven't heard from you so I am assuming you were happy with my answer to your questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. King regards, J
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 3 days ago.

Hello again.  I note you haven't responded so I'll take this opportunity to thank you for using Just Answer and wish you the very best for the future.  Kind regards, J

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
She already speaking and been with caffcass for ages regarding her other children!
So I think she thinks she's got all the knowledge of what's may happen.
I'm a new dad only of four years!
She has been a mum for 20years.
So I think it might be scaretactics.
I just wanted to know where I stand!!
My flat is clean!
I have a full time job and have always worked before being with her and after.
I look after my kids away and near.
I pay for them every month!
She's just bitter because I broke it off with her!!