12826847

I have had a letter from bailiffs to say they are coming to

Customer Question

I have had a letter from bailiffs to say they are coming to collect a parking fine debt
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: on a veichle that was registered at my address but was never owned by me I've lived at the address for 20 years
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: on checking on the name it looks like they donr exist not registered at companies house what do I do
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I contacted watford Hertfordshire parking services
telling them that I have never had any connection to the vehicle sent the parking fines back to them
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I tried tracing the company that owned the vehicle to no avail
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how do I stop the bailiff taking action against me when someone has registered a vehicle using my address only found out when the parking fines started coming in
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Is it registered in your name?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

If the vehicle and the debt are registered in your name then they can enforce.

If not they cannot.]

If you respond I could probably offer more.