frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have been scammed for property buying I paid the so called

Customer Question

hi,
I have been scammed for property buying I paid the so called landlord £4000 and now that I have to move in a week. He blocks all my contact. I live in bristol but currently I am in London
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in London I live in Bristol, England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have signed an agreement and paid £4000 to the fake landlord
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have the IDs for so called landlord
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 13 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please
I am in big need of help

What is the full circumstances that gave rise to you paying this person £4000. The purchase of properties only occurs through estate agents and solicitors. So I am not sure why you have paid this person so much money. If this is now a fraudulent activity you should report to the police immediately.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am an international student and I had to sort my accommodation when I was back home. we did it online we signed an agreement. and the money was transferred to a solicitor's account according to him
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please Help

You need to report this to the UK police

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.