frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have a ticket for speeding and they probably want me in

Customer Question

Hi i have a ticket for speeding and they probably want me in court.... If i didn't go what will happen
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England near London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They sent me a letter a month ago for fixed penalty of 100 paunds but my name was written wrong and i didnt pay now they sent me a leeter thag i will be sumened in court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Now that's it
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

If you don't go to court you will have a criminal judgment made against you and probably loose your licence. Having  a criminal record can affect future employment.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My driver license is not UK license
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is that it what will happen

You will not be able to drive in the UK