frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have a property with the freehold held by Lewisham

Customer Question

I have a property with the freehold held by Lewisham Council. How do I apply to get the lease extended?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Deptford, London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None. I want to know what to do.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The property is within a Housing Cooperative purchased many years ago.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 7 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Go to the Lewisham's Council website or call the housing department to explain the requirements and process. You may be able to find this on their website.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.