How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 40058
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I make an application to vary an order made under the

Customer Question

Can I make an application to vary an order made under the MCA 1973?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Harrogate but the County Court in question was in Skipton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As far as I know none have notified my ex-wife of my intention? That’s all.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I am a retired solicitor applying to be restored to the Roll and my ex-wife is retired solicitor from the CPS
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 16 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 16 days ago.

What was the Order for? Why were removed from the roll?