james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I caught with grinder and some little they nothing happen

Customer Question

Hello i caught with grinder and some weed little they nothing happen just for our safety and we ban u don’t come back they do in front of footage later any trouble come or club security give sample or proof to police any trouble??
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I don’t talk withe them alot straight come home sleep
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes nothing else
Expert:  james bruce replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

How may I assist.?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is it any trouble or ok ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Nothing major issue very less amount ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello you there

You were stopped at a club and turned away is that correct?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
they take my stuff and say leave now that’s it i ask bouncer nothing serious u just gett banned nothing else go home straight away

Then it is most likely they will not report it to the police. They have taken the items and banned you, that should be the end of the matter.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.