AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

My wife is applying for global talent dependent, she holds

Hi!My wife is applying for global talent dependent, she holds Jordanian and Palestinian citizenship, her family name in the Palestinian ID is different from the Jordanian ID/passport.The reason for this is she is married to me and im Palestinian, and her family name in the Palestinian ID got changed to my family name because our marriage certificate is PalestinianIf i get a paper from the ministry of interior in Palestine that says she is same person in both IDs, but because she got married to me her Palestinian ID got changed, is that sufficient?Thank you!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Im sorry it is not because she got married to me, it just different names, a paper the Palestine officials that says she is same person is enough?

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

As long as there is a letter from Palestinian officials confirming the name and there has been paperwork for legal name change then this will be accepted.

AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you!I just got an official letter from the ministry of interior that confirms she is the same person

This letter will be sufficient to attach to application.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello!
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can we have a call please? Im facing some issues regarding my wife’s travel history