Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I payed for my funeral up front a few yrs ago but now I know

I payed for my funeral up front a few yrs ago but now I know of direct cremation I would like this, would I be able to get my money back
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Co-op in england
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I get money back I payed in full at the time

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the following:-www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk; www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

The first step is to check through the paperwork signed to see if there is any clause permitting you to end the agreement and recoup the fees. You should also write to them formally to see what your options are.