Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I am in 50/50 partnership and I wish to part company.

Customer Question

Hi I am in 50/50 partnership and I wish to part company.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Gatwick
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None yet I need to seek advice and have some questions
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We started company in January and it was for me to buy 50% for 5k however I had until October to pay it but I feel like I can no longer continue due to issues Can I simply walk awayDetail Required: HIGH

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

What would you like to know today as this will determine whether I can assist you?

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 9 days ago.

I assume you require legal representation.

In view of this, i suggest you consider instructing a local solicitor using the link below, which is a search engineer for local lawyers. An alternative measure is to use the link to access a price comparison for lawyer. This will give info on costs of lawyers that meets your budget.

Find a Solicitor - The Law Society

The Law Superstore | Find and Compare Costs for Lawyers

I hope i have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe