Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

I would like to ask question about immigration Would you be

Hi, I would like to ask question about immigration Would you be able? Concerned my application for settlement
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Kazakhstan, and after 5 years I apply yesterday for settlement but.. I made a mistake because my resident card is expired on 11.09 and I apply on 12 Would it be a big problem and can they send me back to my coutry
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We submit application but forgot to put the reason why we late for one day

Hi, Welcome to JA

The application ideally should have been submitted to the Home Office 28 days before the expiry of your leave. However, given that you was 1 day late and as I understand the application has been submitted. You need to provide a reason why it was late.