ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I’m applying for a UK visa, ive put my address, my city

Hello!I’m applying for a UK visa, ive put my address, my city Idnah, but I have an official letter from the municipality that proves my address and says the city is Idna.Will that be an issue?Please note that my city can be written in different ways in English (Idna/Idnah/Idhna) for example google maps uses Idhna.So i have to say anything about this in the comments section or its okay?

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

Usually there is a section on the application which asks if you have any additional information you could give the explanation about the varying spelling there. Alternatively, if you are called in for an interview you may also give the explanation at that point. However I do not envision there being an issue at all. It is very much likely that they may have encountered this before or noted that it may have been an error in spelling.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank very much , yes all good !

You are welcome