UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I live directly behind Morrisons at Outland Road and there

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I live directly behind Morrisons at Outland Road and there are extremely high lleylandi conifers on their boundary which is taking away the sunlight from our garden and are now overhanging our property almost touching the washing line. I contacted Morrisons who said they would get the local manager to contact me but he hasn't made contact, can you advise me please, I am 83 and getting very concerned yours sincerely
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: robert Lobb
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer:***** Pl3 5TD
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We lose the sunlight in the summer by about 2pm

Hello Robert,

I am a solicitor.

You may cut back any overhanging conifers which are on your side of the boundary line.

You may ask them if they want the cuttings or whether you should dispose them off.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The trees are over 30 feet high I am 83 and unable to climb 30 feet