12826847

E YOUSIF I PARK FOR ABOUT 20 MINUE IN A DISABLE BAY IN

MY NAME MR: E YOUSIF I AM DISABLE I PARK FOR ABOUT 20 MINUE IN A DISABLE BAY IN SHRHAM AIR PORT IN SHORAM . I HAVE A PARKING CHARCH TICKET , WHEN I CALL THEM THEY SAID TO ME YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY , ITS PRIVET LAND .ITS ALWAYS FREE PARKING FOR DISABLE . DO I HAVE THE WRITE TO NOT TO PAY OR NOT ? THANK YOU
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I LIVE IN HOVE
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I JUST RECEIVE THE CHARGE IN THE POST TODAY
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO THATS ALL

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Who is the issuer please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I had parking cgarge because i park for 20min in shoram airfeld in a disable bay. Because am disable . Wgen i call them they said to me disabke or not i still have to pay . Do i have any write ?

I can call but not until this evening.

Or I can do this online?

Which do you prefer?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please send the answer on e mail me or taxt me tge answer. Tgank you

Ok, but I need to know who issued this fine?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Its issued by. ( one parking solution )

Are you asking if you are liable?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You charge me anather £44 which you didnt tell me befor !! Tgere for i want my money back +£5. Which is £49 and cancel everything .
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You took money from me without my permission £49 . Cancel. Please and i want my money back . Thank you

Actually you asked for a call

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You said for £5 never said + £44 there for i want the £44 back . Thank you

Not for a call. £5 is for the answer. £44 is the call. This is quite clearly advertised I understand.

you can seek a refund but nobody has acted without your permission. It was indeed at your request.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I agree for £5 only no one said £44 after or befor never.dont tell me i agree . You deliberatly sait only £5 only if any one do this to any person thats theft . Its free legal advice for half an hour . Never said £44

That is just simply wrong.

you made the request for a call which is what has led to inflated price. Nobody stole or misled you.

In any event, I've explained that already.

Did you want to know anything?