12826847

My daughter bought a car approximately 12 months ago and she

My daughter bought a car approximately 12 months ago and she has just found out that it had been written off, the garage she bought it from never informed her about this when she bought it, does she have any claim against the garage.
JA: Where is your daughter? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: she lives in Rothwell
JA: What steps has your daughter taken so far?
Customer: She went on line to update her car with cazoo and when she put her car in for a trade in that’s when she was told about and it could not be expected for a trade in
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really, only that if she can’t trade it in anywhere as a trade in she’s unable to update it for a newer one

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What cat write off?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She has a 2011 Peugeot
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What can she do now with not being told it had recently been a written off, as she wants to get a new car,

I need to know what the cat write off is? You mean they sold her a cat write off without disclosing it?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
she went in and bought it with her son in law and paid cash for it.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
All I want to know is, can she put a claim against the garage who her the car.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have just looked at my bank account and I see that you have taken 5 payments from my account to a total amount of 137 92 , I did not agree to all these payments,.would you please return these payments.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please disregard my last message, What I really want to know is why you have charged me £50 + £44. For the phone call. As it should have been just one payment.

Thank you. I can say on this information. Without knowing the category of write off its impossible to say. I have asked several times and you are refusing to provide that information so its just not possible to answer this question.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I where I expected a phone call request.

I didn't accept the call that you requested so I can't make it. You don't really need a phone call to be fair. Nobody can help if you don't provide the information needed.

All the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have not requested any phone calls , and I don’t understand what you are saying about information needed .

Yes, you did. You asked for a call. somebody accepted your request.

I have asked you twice for the information needed. Please read my responses.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I didn’t want any phone calls in the first place, but I have still been charged the two amounts , can you tell me why.

I think I've covered this.

is there anything else you want to know?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have great difficulty using these computers and don’t understand a lot how to use, all I can say is that I must have pressed something in my replies. So would you please tell me what the 2 payments of £50 & £44 were for.

No, like I said, you would have to speak to customer services about that on***@******.***

As to your question, nobody can do anything without knowing the category write off.