How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 24615
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I have a neighbour Phillipino woman who went to a Park to

This answer was rated:

I have a neighbour Phillipino woman who went to a Park to find some people to steal two lion statues outside my front door.She is a very strange character and lies,and she has got upset that I have been talking about her. She is quite an angry person and can fight as well. I was coming back and she was coming along the pavement and she told me not to speak to anyone about her.She has been taping me and recording me every time I go into my garden because there is a camera and I have actually seen where they have put it and it is in my garden.I have now put a parasol in front as every time I go out they record me.She has an ex security New Zealander friend who has it in an Office which was my property but some how when I was a away from the area he made it his bedsit and he has been living in it.I am worried that when I move house as my life has been ghastly since 2010 because of constant horrible gossiping around my neighbourhood and from my neighbour next door.He actually informed me when I came back that my brother had asked him to spy on me Well, the Phillipino woman has been coming to my property because the water pressure where the Office is wasn't good so I shut the door on her because she was bullying and I didn't want to have her talk for hours about 5he problem I had two plumbers and they told me that it was fine,but then I got a note from the old man in my Office saying could I go into the garden and look at the stop clock if it was switched up high enough I am worried that this woman might get violent as she has been arrested and bailed by Police as she lied that the old man had hurt her and she was on my doorstep one evening crying.I brought her in to the property because they are both alcoholics,and she had rung the Police,so I had three Policemen in my property from 12pm till 5am. I am trying to keep my distance from her but someone is letting her know when I leave my property, it is getting to be quite scary especially if she is paying someone to come to my property to steal statues what next.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in London UK West Lon***** ***** Lane W12 area.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am just trying to keep out of her way and if I see her or like she was today not speak or look at her.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just am scared what she will try next.I live in my own home and I have heard that she was trying to get into the Police so she can come into my property. I haven't let her in to my property since the Police where here quite a while ago .They are trying to say I am Mental and talking to the Council to try and get me removed from my house saying it smells and in my garden also.I have been working quite a bit so I haven't had the energy to do things,so my property is not good inside my energy levels have been extremely low.I have also heard from someone who told me what she said about paying someone to take my statues that she is trying to get into my property and doesn't like it that she asked to her garage where she has made her dwelling place.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

I have been asked to look at this for you.

I need you to summarise the facts, told me in just a couple of sentences what the problem is and what it is that you want to do about it or what you want to know please.  Thank you

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Well my neighbour paid some guys to come on to my property to steal some statues,and I am worried what she might do next by paying someone. I am feeling quite frightened as she seems like she can do anything.She was trying to get into my property and I heard that she was trying to get into the Police so she could get into my property as she is getting very angry and annoyed that I won't let her in to my property. She has an old ex Security friend who know quite a few friends in the Police etc.She has had a fight with him last year and got arrested and bailed and he was also and then they had to go to Court.I had her on my doorstep at 12pm until 5am one day last year crying and say this man had hurt her but she had slipped and hurt herself. She seems to be completely weird and a bit manic.

You are being harassed.

Harassment is defined as a course of action (more than once) which is intended to harass, does harass, is reckless as to whether it harasses, or if the average bystander would look at the conduct and think that it was indeed harassment.

Harassment is both a civil matter and a criminal matter.

If a person is being harassed, they can go to the police and ask them to warn the alleged culprit under the Protection from Harassment Act.  Some police forces take harassment very seriously and others not so and therefore, the person who is being allegedly harassed may need to speak to a senior officer or put a complaint in writing to the Chief Constable.

If you think that she knows people in the police and as a result they don’t do anything about it, then make a complaint in writing to the Chief Constable.

You can of course make an application to court for a civil injunction to stop the neighbour speaking to you either directly or through 1/3 party or harassing you in any other way and you can ask the court to award costs against her.

Thank you for letting me assist you with your legal question.  I am glad that I was able to help.

I am not certain whether that answers the question for you or not, but I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

It will be my pleasure to help you again either further with this or any future questions you have

Kind regards

Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 24615
Experience: Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Stuart J and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
She has also written me a Card,and see has dropped off a fire that I kindly gave her a while ago.I am worried that she might ask someone to do something else and pay them.She also doesn't like that I am not speaking back to her.Someone has told her that I was talking about her to a man called Raymond and he was the one who told me she had taken her dog to a Park and found some guys to steal my statues on my property because she told the man she wanted to upset me because I wouldn't let her in to my property. Well,I have heard that she has taken photos of me and she has also taped me.

Thank you for the extra information.  Do you want to know any more about that?