james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I need some advice in getting a pro bono lawyer please. I

Hello I need some advice in getting a pro bono lawyer please. I feel that i need a lawyer to help me with my university
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have gone through stage 1 of a complaint and stage 1 of an appeal. I have submitted for a stage 2 of both now. Just heard from the appeal, where they state that it is a complaint
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have provided solid evidence and the university tutors/ director keeps on making up false statements. At one point they said that a complaints proceed does not exist. They have lied to the appeals team who have chosen to ignore my evidence
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

if you are looking for a pro Bono service, they can be difficult to find, however, the following links are the main pro Bono service lists available, it is a matter of luck if one will take on your case.

The following two links will take you to where you may find solicitors who can assist, on either a free probono basis or on a no win no fee basis. Very often they deal with clients who cannot afford to pay for legal assistance and for whom legal aid is not available. www.nationalprobonocentre.org.uk/finding-legal-help. The second is www.lawworks.org.uk

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. As I have now joined this service am I able to legal advice here please?

I can give general legal advice, not person case sensitive advice. We would not be representing you personally at the university or drafting letters for you. It is general legal advice.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks for your honesty. I’ve gotten some general advice already. Have a good evening.

Your welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.