UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am considering renting a property through VPS Property

Hello I am considering renting a property through VPS Property Guardian Services. Can you let me know if this is a legal service? Where can I find legitimate guidance on my rights as a tenant if I use them in the UK?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Suffolk, uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have just seen an advert and sent an online enquiry
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to know if this is a legitimate option for temporary accommodation for me and my daughter

I am a solicitor.

Yes, it would appear that it is a legitimate option for you to rent a property through them.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been separated from my husband for 6 years out of the 7. However we have been using the same address as tenants, which means we have separate rooms and cook and eat separately etc. I will be moving out this year. Can I get a divorce on grounds of separation?

Yes, you may lodge a petition on the ground of separation.

All the best

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I get a divorce on grounds of separation. I commute for work and only visit the 'joint accommodation' for limited periods.

Please see my response above.

You should engage a solicitor to file your divorce petition for you if you need help with it.

All the best