Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Related to previous questions: Regards false accusations

Related to previous questions : Regards ***** ***** about being a pervert, as I’m a single man, in the neighbours Defendants statement and to the Police resulting in Police visits and crime numbers, suggesting I’m videoing and photographing their 21 year old daughter and watching them sunbathing, and also making threats, in retaliation for me reporting their harassment and intimidation, so : what action can I take about defamation of such an offensive nature and making false police complaints.
I have attached another question that is closely related - thank you

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email: *****@******.***

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

If its not pleaded in the defence, you should apply to have their evidence struck out.

You would need to complete form N244:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n244-application-notice

The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether or not to strike out their evidence in full or in part.

That should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it was just if there was any other type of action I could take regards ***** ***** they are putting this false narrative not only to the court but to the Police and clearly others as well - thanks

No, not really. Anything else would be very very expensive to pursue.

I hope that helps.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it does - thanks again Jaime