MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Please can a conveyancing lawyer contact me with reference

Please can a conveyancing lawyer contact me with reference to exchange of contracts I have been lied to on several occasions not only me but my buyers and solicitors alike. We are supposedly only a week away from completion and still nothing this has been going on for over six months help!!!
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Coalville Leicestershire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My solicitors have contacted the buyers solicitors, my estate agents have contacted the buyers solicitors and I contacted the buyers solicitors today out of desperation to be told they are not ready to exchange and it will not be today. I have had to there are only 3 of us in this chain, the buyer who is buying my buyers house is a first time buyer and my buyer is ready to move. I am purchasing a lodge and that is the end of the chiain
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have had to put a 20000.00 deposit on my lodge to secure it. As no more re being made until next year.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, I understand how stressful the conveyancing process can be, can you clarify your question so that I can tailor my advise to your situation?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What actions can I take to ensure the exchange of contracts asap
Thank you for the clarification can you confirm a suitable time to call?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Now
Thank you I will call you shortly