MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I HAVE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH NATIONWIDE REGARDING THERE

HELLO I HAVE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH NATIONWIDE REGARDING THERE EIR MOBILE BANKING APP AND I NEED SOME ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO DO PLEASE WILL YOU HELP ME
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: OK I LIVE IN LANCASHIRE NORTH WEST ENGLAND
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: THE ONLY STEPS I HAVE TAKEN IS CONSTANTLY PHONING NATIONWIDE ABOUT THIS NEARLY EVERY DAY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No don't think so any help would be greatly appreciated please ok as I am seriously disabled here ok

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, can you provide me some further information so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW NO PLEASE
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I AM VERY SORRY BUT CANNOT AFFORD YOUR FEE WHAT CAN I DO NOW PLEASE SIR
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Thank you for the confirmation, I will not carry out the call and you can request a refund from customer services.

Can you confirm what your issue is?