How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5426
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

Wondering how i could get a article about my convection

This answer was rated:

wondering how i could get a article about my convection removed from the net, convection was march 2018
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: contacted the original solicitors office, but they never ever came back to me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: my convection is spent 23/03/2022

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If you have a criminal conviction, and this has been reported and shown on the web by news web sites etc, then sorry to say, there is nothing you can do about that. Your conviction is public knowledge, meme etc of the public could have been in court, it is not a closed subject unless you were a youth.

Freedom of the press applies and they are fully within the law to write about the conviction in print and on line. You can ask the company concerned to remove the article, but they can and most likely would refuse. There is no legal obligation on them to remove any article published as long as it is true and accurate.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?
Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thanks thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I’m good thank you

Your welcome.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you