Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

About a while a go I’ve got charged £1400 for a month of

Hello about a while a go I’ve got charged £1400 for a month of energy and since then I can’t get it resolved. I’ve changed company, but my old company shell energy keep harassing me, forcing me to pay money other wise they will send me to enforcement. I am paying a
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: slowly even if I didn’t use this energy
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: But I’m struggling
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’ve called them so many times to see if they could check this but most of the times they wouldn’t answer or the call got disconnected

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

It appears the customer service by Shell has been below hence you have not been able to contact them nor do you understand why and how you owe the amount claimed.

Therefore i suggest you send a written complaint to the inhouse complaint team outlining how you have tried so many times to understand the claim brought against you by contacting them. Further you should advise that if they do not respond to your email or letter within 14 days you will undertake further action.

Do you understand what i have stated so far? if yes i will proceed to the next step.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry I didn’t know I had to pay
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t have that money

Ok no problem, i will send a report to the customer service team a call was not made and they should then refund any money relating to a call service.

That said i suggest you contact the energy ombudsman regarding your issue if Shell energy ignore your attempts to resolve the matter.

You can reach the energy ombudsman using the link below

Energy Ombudsman: Here to help with gas & electricity complaints | Ombudsman Services (ombudsman-services.org)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you so much for your help

Your welcome