12826847

What is the simple caution, In London E17, I have been

Hi, What is the simple caution
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London E17
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have been realised from the police with the warning The allegation was assault by beating
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been reported by my own daughter For grab her by the throat

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

It depends whether you mean the police caution upon arrest or a police caution as a disposal. Tell me what was said to you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They said I had 2 options.
The one is to sign the caution (a kind of warning) going on my records for 3 years . I would not be able to travel in certain countries and would not be able to be hired as a school teacher for example

Okay so that is a police caution. So basically have admitted the offence either in interview or by signing the officers notes and they have dealt with it by means of a caution which brings the matter to an end but stays on your record.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Why they said that if I will be involved again in any violent acts or assaults does not mettter if for my fault or not , I would get charged and go straight to the prison ? Why ? How come .
My daughter's allegations were partially exaggerated and invented , she evened has not been injured or displaying any signs of "beating " on her throat or body. Why they did not believed me ? Why the law was so sever and harsh with me.

Because you can't have a caution twice. They didn't believe you because you admitted the offence. This should've been a no comment interview and had you had the solicitor that you were offered they probably would've told you to do that

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
but I admitted to grab her for the clothes near the face not beating and smashing against the wall and grabbing the throat . That's horrible . Why they wrote on the caution assault by beating .

Yes, grabbing her is an assault

You could've tried to argue lawful chasticement but because you didn't have a solicitor you didn't do that and have now accepted a caution

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I had a solicitor . But she has only helped me by writing the statement that I am very remorseful and suggest to go b o comment. She did not suggest  lawful chasticement . Whyyyyy ? I am ruined now

Probably because you admitted the offence. You don't have to accept the entire facts alleged by the complainant to admit an assault

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Will I really go to prison without even being on court to defend myself in case I 'll be involved in similar circumstances
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Which offence have I admited? To grab her for the cloths ? But it's not equal to smashing against the wall and grabbing the throat

No but it is still a common assault which is what they have cautioned you for

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok . Many thanks. You were very kind