INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Do you have any practical tips how to defend against a

Do you have any practical tips how to defend against a strike out application?Are litigants in person treated less favourably than a Barrister?

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the scenario further

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
In layman legal terms, what does frivolous, vexatious mean?Should it be taken at its literal meaning in the Oxford dictionary

Yes, you should take these words at their literal meaning. There is no different meaning used in legalese.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.