How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8107
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My wife is applying for global talent dependent visa, My

This answer was rated:

Hello!My wife is applying for global talent dependent visa,My name in my passport is written in this way: Sam F. C. Moreno.But in our marriage certificate it is:
Sam Frank Chris MorenoSo basically the F. and C. are fully written in the marriage certificate, is there any proofs that I should provide here?Thank you


You may explain that your passport contains your initials so that there is no confusion.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you !

You are welcome.

UKSolicitorJA and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you