Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have been deliberately excluded from my mothers will and

I have been deliberately excluded from my mothers will and as yet without a reason explaining why. We did fall out majorly some 20 years ago but I had hoped she would make recompense. I guess with this clause added my chances of contec
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Ireland, but the estate was in England and Wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We went through a terrible experience in family court over her treatment of my daughter and she went at us with barrister but we won the case and she had to leave us alone for 10 years.

Hello. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Please bear with me and I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you. You will receive an email when I reply.

So you believe she has done this through malice?

and now you wish to contest this Will?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it would be through malice, absolutely. However, I am assuming the costs to contest would be significant with my chances low so is there a point?