RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Im hoping that u can help me to get my daughter back from

Hi im hoping that u can help me to get my daughter back from social services
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Edmonton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've not done any steps at the moment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That they trying to but my daughter into Foster care but I don't wont that to happen

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you for the question.  I am sorry to hear about this matter and hopefully I will be able to assist you.  What happens is the SS will eventual (if they have not already) apply for a care order in relation to the children.   In order to reverse this, you will need the court to set this order aside.  You will obviously require to provide the court with a substantial reason and evidence to support this reason in order to get the order set aside.  I would strongly advise, given these are legal proceedings,  to look at instructing a solicitor in the matter if possible to help lay out your defence.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.