JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

I had a non mol order on me in april.was supposed to be in

Hello I had a non mol order on me in april.was supposed to be in court in aug.it got cancelled has the courts messed the dates up.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Iv tried to get it into court,as iv stated above.her barrister offered a deal where I can contact her over kids .I'm not signing it as my ex contacts me or pulls the car over ,like yesterday so kids can see me. I know for a fact ,what she told the court,they had a court case behind my back ,she told court police told me to leave house and she had to go for her own safety.rhe police report said we were both calm and no animosity.so she build
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: A case on a lie.that case,I was told to leave the house .it's cost me 2.5 grand so far
Good evening and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce and separation so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. First and foremost, how old are your kids? Ideally, what are you looking to achieve?For the record, I CANNOT take a call at this moment. I can continue to message. If you need to speak to somebody urgently, I will opt out and let another expert take the call.Thanks, J
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It's ok I'm going to leave it .thank you .it's nothing to with the kids anyway
OK. Thanks for the question anyway and good luck.