Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need some advice if possible, Swindon United kindon

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i need some advice if possible
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Swindon United kin***** *****dom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Emailed Swindon police, Obtained my freedom of act File. e
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else kindly put me through
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

What do you want to know?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Jeremy, I was stopped on 27th July 2021 coming back from Bristol with my brother and 1 more friend. I was stopped initially for my number plate being spaced out to much which i had admited to the officer i accept that but i have had so many police officers behind me, from traffic cops to central met police they have never said anything to me, so why are you causing me distress etc.

Ok and then...?

Thank you for your time on the phone as said see how the professional disciplinary process goes and then take it from there. I trust this assists