Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

We have invoiced an American client for film services.

We have invoiced an American client for film services.They’ve now asked us to resend the invoice but in USD.Is this ok to do?

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP and practical guidance if appropriate. Regards

As long as they agree to the exchange rate etc and this is all agreed overall in writing etc I would anticipate that this will cause no difficulties for either party?  Regards