How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5959
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Assault on emergency worker, Kent uk, I was charged and have

Customer Question

Assault on emergency worker
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kent uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I was charged and have a court date
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My husband got me arrested for something I didn’t do 2 weeks previously ,I was trying to tell them I didn’t do it they handcuffed me and I bit he as I was so frustrated in pain and upset
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.

I am very sorry to hear of this. If  he is not a witness for the prosecution and would be your witness then you can plead not guilty at the hearing. If the accusation is that you bit the worker and not what you were being handcuffed for in the first place then you plead guilty as you did bite him and you say your reasons in mitigation to get a reduced sentence. Because of who you bit unfortunately the CPS will not be easy on you and therefore you should consider having a representative.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message and I will be more than happy to guide you further. All the best.