SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I need a certificate from a conveyancing solicitor regarding

Customer Question

Hi, I need a certificate from a conveyancing solicitor regarding a refinance application I’ve put in with a mortgage lender. The certificate requires their confirmation that they are happy, that i as the director of the company is the same individual whom is lodging the application.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leicester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: put a request out. Please read the above
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no, all information is attached above
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Right.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The lenders conveyancer is acting for both me and the lender, hence am independent solicitor is needed for the above needed certificate.
Thank you for your patience. This is not something you can have done remotely unfortunately. You will need to get a local solicitor to see you, check ID and issue the certificate. You can use the law society website to find a solicitor local to you filtering with your home postcode. Or you can check with clerksroom.com they may have somebody near you.
Amy follow up please don’t hesitate to send your message. I am always happy to guide or clarify anything. All the best