Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

How do I know if a restraining order is in place? Police

Customer Question

How do I know if a restraining order is in place? Police asked if wanted to apply for one after my partner was arrested nearly 5wks ago, iv not heard anything since
JA: Is there ongoing abuse or harassment? How recent?
Customer: It was a one off hes currently on remand until his plea hearing nxt wk
JA: What's the status of any criminal proceedings?
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: All I know is he is remanded in custody until November 22nd
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Should I have been notified?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 14 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You should have been notified if you are not sure contact the police and ask them. I trust this assists