How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 879
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

INPS no longer paying pension into my bank a/c after 30+

Customer Question

INPS no longer paying pension into my bank a/c after 30+ years
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filled in annual forms and sent GP`s letter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They demand ID that does not exist - in maiden name - in UK
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, have you raised a formal complaint to the pension provider?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 19 days ago.

The first step I would advise would be to raise a formal complaint to the pension provider you should then allow them a few weeks to provide a response.

If you are not happy with the response, my suggestion would be to contact the pensions ombudsman about this whole affair. You can reach them here:

They will look into the matter and make a decision and this may include compensation for you.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist further.