MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

INPS no longer paying pension into my bank a/c after 30+

Customer Question

INPS no longer paying pension into my bank a/c after 30+ years
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filled in annual forms and sent GP`s letter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They demand ID that does not exist - in maiden name - in UK
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, have you raised a formal complaint to the pension provider?

The first step I would advise would be to raise a formal complaint to the pension provider you should then allow them a few weeks to provide a response.

If you are not happy with the response, my suggestion would be to contact the pensions ombudsman about this whole affair. You can reach them here:

https://www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk/

They will look into the matter and make a decision and this may include compensation for you.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist further.