Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Someone is trying to make a case against you, costing £Ks so

Customer Question

Someone is trying to make a case against you, costing £Ks so you have to do anything as there is no case ?
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk Dorset
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 23 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

If they bring a claim you would need to put in a defence. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
But there is no case ? All made up and don’t have the funds to pay £5k

You do not have to pay £5k you just need to put in a defence. If you do not put in a defence they can win automatically. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Is there a template for writing your defence ?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 22 days ago.

I am afraid not each case needs to be designed on its own merits because you have to deal with the aspects of the complaint. I trust this assists