12826847

I am looking for an experienced Medical negligence Lawyer in

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for an experienced Medical negligence Lawyer in the Norfolk area
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the UK and I spoke to a Legal advisor on my works employee assistance programme who has recommended I came to your website to find a suitable Lawyer
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Its regarding my mums death wich the coroner has asked for a full investigation an an inquest to be held. I have written a statement about my concerns for the coroner and then have rung the advice line & now contacted you.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 23 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

What would you like to know?