How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 40292
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am looking for an experienced Medical negligence Lawyer in

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for an experienced Medical negligence Lawyer in the Norfolk area
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the UK and I spoke to a Legal advisor on my works employee assistance programme who has recommended I came to your website to find a suitable Lawyer
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Its regarding my mums death wich the coroner has asked for a full investigation an an inquest to be held. I have written a statement about my concerns for the coroner and then have rung the advice line & now contacted you.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 23 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 23 days ago.

What would you like to know?